Pages

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Reviving!!

Hey there.. I'm back and I finally decided to change my very first blogspot theme.. Now I applied the second one (and I hope to stick with this until such time I can learn to make my very own theme). I forgot where I really found it.. I'll just look for it again..


Just reviving my blog and making it's look more interesting.. LOL sorry but I really like my theme now :) brown.. though my favorite color is really pink :)


Yeah so much for this new design.. So far I am having my long break again from school.. That'll be 3 days.. but technically 2 days (since Sunday is really Saint Xavier's Day for December 3.. yeah the school DID reschedule the holiday so we won't have this class-holiday-class type of schedule :) That'll be good I think..


But that's not it.. I'm actually starting to do really serious stuffs (academics one LOL).. And I hope I won't forget blogging again.. OH no for that.. LOL :) So much so..

0 comments:

Post a Comment