Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Senior Project Update 1

It's 2 am here and perhaps I can give an update for my Project :)

Yesterday was my first and official meeting with my Senior Project's Adviser.. sir Fritz
(hmm.. any blunt reactions? IKR! But I don't mind at all LOLS)

So my project's proposal is about this Android application called "Personal Budget Organizer"...
It has been accepted.. and I hope that till my Title Defense it will also be accepted

Topic Proposal:


Personal Budget Organizer

Budget Organizer is an Android tablet application to help a user budget his/her money or allowance by creating a breakdown list of expenditure plan. It will help him/her assess and or forecast savings or deficit on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.

The application accepts input from the user of his/her forecasted income, expenditures and/or allocations (food, transportation, bills, etc). It will then be updated by the actual income and itemized expenditures as occurring within the specified or defined time frame. Towards the end of the time frame, a report or an analysis of the comparison will given with emphasis on the deviation resulting to deficit or savings made.

Features:

  •          Budget time frame may be defined as daily, weekly or monthly.
  •          Budget contains field as a basis for division of user’s budget.
  •          Fields are pre-defined but can be further broken down or edited as needed by the user
  •          Analysis will show deviation of the actual expenditures towards either deficit or savings. 

Notes from Sir:

  • "make this for tablet"
  • analysis report has a graph..
  • finalize and start creating Chapter 1..
Hmmm... after my Chapter 1 I'll be discussing to sir my project in details..
I'll be forcing him to give even more comments.. criticize me as needed.. so I'll be prepared for my defenses.


0 comments:

Post a Comment