Pages

Monday, September 13, 2010

first of the firsts... 001

To have a nice and perfectly attractive set (forums) you must have a cool avi (avatar) and sig (signature). Signatures are the one seen at your every post.. or just simply.. you're personal-leave-behind marks. And I actually got one.. 

(a link from shutterfly)
*wonders why there was white background now*


(a direct link from the maker of the sig)

It was beautifully done by Mr. Light_Silencer..
 I  grabbed it and I am planning in using it everywhere. 
I usually messed up with photoshop or other picture/image editor so 
I just purposely grab some images whenever I see one that's best and cool.
  
Many thanks to the maker!!

By the way, the images in my sig are characters from a 2010 anime series - Kaichou wa Maid-sama!
They are Usui-kun and Misaki-chan.. 
I just love them so much and I'm so happy I can have both of them for my sig.

0 comments:

Post a Comment