Pages

Monday, September 13, 2010

A new start...



It's a cold early Monday morning and I'm wondering if I could probably get my second "real" blog. I actually made one again and used "foxyladycid" as its url. LOL I wanted foxylady alone.. but it was actually denied! Let me use foxyladycid then. I actually wanna use "foxy" cause I use this (below) image too often for my online accounts. 

It's a character from an anime "Akazukin Cha-cha" which I loved to watch when I was a bit younger. LOL. Anyways I hope foxyladycid does work at all or i'll try to have those pinkest username in the world - Pinkalicous, Pinkest Pink, Pinkykisses. Oh so much for that. I guess i'll be so happy starting to blog again. A wider shoutbox is the best gift a blog could probably give me. Then.. ja ne!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment