Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

UML Diagram creator

I need to create different UML diagrams for my Senior Project's System Design... I was thinking of creating it through Microsoft Word. But it may take too much time because of moving those different shapes (lines, circles, ovals, etc.).  Through Dr. Google's help I found some helpful software to use.

I haven't really use it extensively so I can't give some further comments..

UMLet - UMLet is an open-source UML tool with a simple user interface: draw UML diagrams fast, export diagrams to eps, pdf, jpg, svg, and clipboard, share diagrams using Eclipse, and create new, custom UML elements. (UMLet)


And this site http://www.visual-paradigm.com/VPGallery/diagrams/index.html contains good explanations for different UML diagrams... :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment