Pages

Thursday, October 28, 2010

having a try with Twitter

Exploring different social networking sites is hard huh.. For now I am trying Twitter.. to see what's with it, why are the artists (bands, tv icons, etc..) in my country getting so hooked to it. 


I signed up last night. Then when I was just about to customize, there was this like site error.. I can't change the background image.. wow negative points for that. I leave some comment to their service or whatever you call it saying my problem. Then I checked out this morning. I tried to customize it again. And holla! everything is fine. I successfully customize it and ready to announce to the world I have one.. Btw, twitter got some limited user "customization". You can only change the background image (whether to make it tile or not) then change design colors (background color, text color, link color, sidebar color, sidebar border color). But it's enough for someone who post a lot.. design is not the priority readability is. :)


And I also added a gadget here about my recent tweets.. wow loving to hear that.. 

Btw, I also have my Tumblr but didn't really explore it.. that's my next thing to do.. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment